Italian sportswear label CP Company appoints Lorenzo Osti as president

Translated by
Nicola Mira
today Mar 27, 2019
Download the article
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Hong Kong group Tristate Holdings has faith in the Osti family. After buying Italian sportswear label CP Company, founded by Massimo Osti in the 1970s, at the end of 2015, Peter Wang, the general manager of Tristate Holdings, decided to put Lorenzo Osti in charge of marketing and brand image.

Lorenzo Osti - CP COmpany

Lorenzo, Massimo's son, has earned his stripes, and is now becoming the label's president, as CP Company announced in a press release. 

“In the role of marketing director, Lorenzo Osti significantly contributed to improving CP Company’s brand awareness, defining a new communication strategy that is both digital and physical,” wrote the label. Osti notably set up a joint project with Adidas Originals last year.

CP Company operates a store in London, and last year it heralded the intention of opening about ten stores in Europe by 2022. At the time of the acquisition, Lorenzo Osti had a 5% stake in CP Company, while Tristate owned the remaining 95%.

Copyright © 2019 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.