KaDeWe overhauls senior management team

High-end German department store KaDeWe has announced that CFO and COO Roland Armbruster is leaving the group after more than four years to pursue new professional challenges.


The group owns the KaDeWe department store in Berlin - KaDeWe

Michael Peterseim will take over Armbruster’s responsibilities as CFO on 1 June. In this role, he will be responsible for the group’s finance, controlling, IT, logistics, legal and internal audit teams. Peterseim has previously held senior management roles at companies including Roland Berger, Thomas Cook, Clinton and QE3 Equity Partner.

Sean Hill, currently Managing Director for Expansion and Development at the company, will assume the role of COO in addition to his existing responsibilities. This means he will be responsible for the management of the group’s three department stores, overseeing both retail development and retail operations, according to a press release.

After the changes, the group’s top team will include André Maeder as CEO, Michael Peterseim as CFO, Sean Hill as COO, Simone Heift as Buying Director, Petra Fladenhofer as Brand & Marketing Director and Michael Grandin as Finance & Controlling Director.

The department store group, whose portfolio includes the premium stores KaDeWe, Alsterhaus and Oberpollinger, has been majority owned by Thailand’s Central Group with a 50.1% stake since 2015. The remaining 49.9% is held by the Austrian Signa Group.

The company employs around 4,000 people and has about 20 million visitors a year.

Translated by Barbara Santamaria

Copyright © 2018 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.

Fashion - MiscellaneousAppointments
NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION