Bucherer Watch Award 2017: 30 watches nominated
today Oct 30, 2017
For the fourth consecutive year, luxury watch distributor Bucherer has unveiled the selection of watches nominated for the prestigious "Bucherer Watch Award 2017." Since 2014, the award has been crowning timepieces that best embody the creativity, excellence and expertise of the watchmaking industry.
From November 1, members of the public can vote for 30 shortlisted models designed by the most prestigious watchmakers.
During the month of September, the "Bucherer Watch Award" jury -- comprised of eminent individuals from the watch world, such as Fédération de l'Horlogerie administrator Didier Bévillon, and Templus founder and Fédération de l'Horlogerie president Jean-Jacques Weber -- studied the emblematic creations on offer via Bucherer to establish a final selection.
Thirty watches were picked as nominees for the award. These will go on display on the first floor of the Bucherer store in Paris during the month of November, so that the public -- clients, collectors, experts or amateurs -- can check out the models then vote for their favorite creation. The watch with the most votes will be crowned with the "Bucherer Watch Award 2017" at an event held November 29.
Watches in the final selection include the "Richard Lange Tourbillon Pour Le Mérite" by A. Lange & Söhne, the "Royal Oak Chronograph" by Audemars Piguet, the "Tradition Dame 7038" by Breguet, the "L.U.C XP" by Chopard, the "Slimline Moonphase Stars Manufacture" by Frédérique Constant, the "Master Ultra Thin Moon" by Jaeger-LeCoultre and the "Limelight Gala" by Piaget.
Last year's "Bucherer Watch Award" went to two models: the "Divers Sixty-Five" by Oris and the "Excalibur Squelette Automatique" by Roger Dubuis.
Watches nominated for the "Bucherer Watch Award 2017":
- "Manero Flyback" by Carl F. Bucherer
- "Richard Lange Tourbillon Pour Le Mérite" by A. Lange & Söhne
- "Royal Oak Chronograph" by Audemars Piguet
- "Clifton Club Shelby Cobra 1964" by Baume & Mercier
- "BR 03-92 Diver" by Bell & Ross
- "Tradition Dame 7038" by Breguet
- "Fifty Fathoms Tribute To Fifty Fathoms Mil-Spec" by Blancpain
- "L.U.C XP" by Chopard
- "Prestige Moonphase" by B Swiss
- "Slimline Moonphase Stars Manufacture" by Frédérique Constant
- "Neo Bridges" by Girard-Perregaux
- "Senator Phase de Lune Edition Squelette" by Glashütte
- "Intra-Matic 68 Autochrono" by Hamilton
- "Master Ultra Thin Moon" by Jaeger-LeCoultre
- "D'Aviateur Mark XVIII Edition Le Petit Prince" by IWC
- "Avigation BigEye" by Longines
- "Commander II Icône" by Mido
- "Timewalker Chronograph UTC" by Montblanc
- "Pioneer Perpetual Calendar" by H. Moser & Cie
- "Big Crown PA Charles de Gaulle Limited Edition" by Oris
- "Radiomir 1940 3 Days Automatic Acciaio - Bucherer Blue Editions" by Panerai
- "Limelight Gala" by Piaget
- "Bugatti Aérolithe Performance" by Parmigian
- "Monobloc Actuator GMT-Chronotimer" by Porsche Design
- "Hyperchrome Captain Cook" by Rado
- "Excalibur Spider Automatique" by Roger Dubuis
- "Tissot PRS 516 Powermatic 80" by Tissot
- "Heritage Black Bay Bronze Blue - Bucherer Blue Editions" by Tudor
- Montre "Overseas World Time" par Vacheron Constantin
- Montre "Academy Christophe Colomb Hurricane Grand Voyage II" par Zenith
Copyright © 2020 AFP-Relaxnews. All rights reserved.