The virtual model specialist, whose clients include La Redoute and Showroomprivé, said it has raised 3 million euros in a funding round lead by French investors. The Chinese firm also confirmed its relocation to Paris.
As Boden, the mass-premium brand beloved of the British middle classes, gets ready to open a high-profile high street store (on the King’s Road in London), the company has reported yet another strong year of trading.
French department store Galeries Lafayette has announced plans to buy a 51% stake in multibrand retailer La Redoute through its holding company Motier, with the remaining 49% expected to be acquired at a later stage.
The French "mail order" company continues its quest to attract Millennial consumers, this time recruiting the winner of the fashion design competition of the Swiss art school to create a La Redoute capsule.
Supergroup on Monday said it is targeting growth in womenswer and sport, ownership of the jackets category and that Europe, the US and China are key focuses for growth. Oh, and its sales and profits are soaring too.