Renzo Rosso’s fashion group, which owns among others Diesel and Marni, will develop, produce and distribute through its subsidiary Staff International the collections of the French label designed by Christelle Kocher.
John Galliano has renewed his contract as creative director of the house of Maison Margiela, in a vote of confidence in the controversial British designer by the brand's owner, Italian billionaire Renzo Rosso.
Valentino, François-Henri Pinault, Max Mara, Zegna, emerging designer Flavia La Rocca and the 'I was a Sari' project by Gucci were among the winners of the third edition of CNMI’s green fashion awards.
The 43-item capsule collection, available in spring 2020, has been designed personally by Dsquared2’s Dean and Dan Caten, and features the Pepsi logo combined with the label’s signature maple leaf motif.
Renzo Rosso, who owns more fashion-forward brands than anyone in Italy, is one busy man. We caught up with the fashion empresario in Manhattan to hear how his radical readjustment of Diesel is progressing.
Renzo Rosso’s fashion group has increased the stake its holds in the Dutch label from 51 to 70% of the capital, while the remaining 30% is in the hands of founders and designers Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren.