May 3, 2016
Carlin Creative Trend Bureau: Epic – Confirmation of Interior trend – SS 2016
May 3, 2016
The Epic trend – Forecasted in our SS 16 Interior trend book, is now confirmed in stores!
02. Mischer Traxler / Be open young talent award
03. Ontwerpduo / Balancelle Cageling / Photo Lisa Kiappe
04. Studioisle/ Restaurant interior with secluded garden
05. Jaime Hayon / « Arpa » Chair
07. Eco chic / « Peacock » Chair
Throughout this trend, distinction is regenerated by an oriental inspiration that cultivates fantasy. The classic home revives wonder, rich with the references from the Thousand and one nights.
The home is adorned with decor with an oriental inspiration. Aesthetic codes typical of the Middle East are subverted in a pared-down vision. Magnificence and profundity counterbalance each other to display a reserved and rhythmic elegance.
- La Redoute Intérieur – Paris Showroom
- Bonotto Editions
- Madam Stoltz
Ruby by Anthropologie
Showpieces of collections portray an historic cultural expertise. A new controlled narrative ostentation comes into play, all in Byzantine refinement.
- Magical Thinking Bala Tiered Catch-All Dish by Urban Outfitters
- Liselotte Highball by Anthropologie
- Vgen Trend
H&M Interior Collection – April 2016 Selection
The color range of this trend is also confirmed: the monochrome of turquoises is set off by bright colors and yellow golds. Splendor is emphasized.
Extract from the Epic color range – Carlin Summer 2016
La Redoute Intérieur – Paris Showroom
Zara Home – Summer 2016 Collection
To anticipate SS18 and learn more about trends, meet us here: Carlin-goupe.fr!
Copyright © 2021 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.